Saturday 20 August 2011

Poem!!!

 POEM-A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas oe emotions in a vivid and imaginative manner. Here i better say the measured length of emotion...some use to express their feelings while while for their bread and butter. There also exists one of its kind of species who don't know what talent they have but eventually stumble upon it. Out of those one has written this piece. My non-genetic friend 'philosopher' [sorry but i couldn't help mentioning this one ;)]  guide and brother. It was given to me on the second rakhi. This is my small way of making u famous ;) which i believe you already are :) and to thank you for the endless advices n laughter that u gave me and the immemorable moments and guru stories that we share..THANK YOU

  Its been a year actually,
  But still i feel its a matter of today only
 
  We were not together by birth actually,
  But still I feel when we met was the right time only

  We shared so much laughter
  And understood each others tear in a span of year only

  You are the one who knows where I dream to go,
  Accept me the way I am and became my bestest sweetest  oh-my-godly wow sister cum friend
          in a span of year only

  You know when I am mad,
          and help me when I am sad
  You are so smart
          you have my heart

  I don't understand how one can be so close in a span of year only...
                                           
                                                                           Mitul


Toot ti hai khamoshiya jab hoti hai sargoshiya :)

Jai Gurudev
Love
Shivani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment