Tuesday 6 September 2011

how i found my real GURU

I signed up for my basic course because my friend wanted me to accompany her and i hazily remembered few moments of my art exel. It got postponed due to less number of participants and eventually started after two weeks. It was kinda fun and "i don't know how to describe" the experience of my first 'SUDARSHAN KRIYA'
But it was definitely amazing!!! After my course i went for follow-ups regularly n thats where i came across a youth course happening on the same day of my exam getting over.
They called it YES!+ (Youth Empowerment and Skills workshop). It sounded cool so I thought to give it a try and check it out. It was the best thing that ever happened in my life!! And this was the time when i felt He (guruji) was telling me something through His eyes from the photo. After the course came to an end I made up my mind to be a teacher. And then there's no looking back. Since that time i completely drowned myself from head to toe into seva
                                              my GURU..
With a guru like His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar you cannot help but feel happy and grateful. No matter what the situation is good or bad or embarrassing or funny or depressed or confused or whatever you can think of, you just feel super blessed and lucky to be the chosen one. You have this super huge ocean of knowledge which helps you at the time of misery and tricks the whole situation into a learning experience instead of acting like grief-stricken and feeling useless. He enhances your hidden skills elating you to a new dimension. In this journey you also happen to meet some fantastic people and have crazy fun ;)
Post 'Art Of Living' agreement 'LIFE GAME' offers undue advantage at every halt as referee (divine) Himself is helplessly bribed out of your love :)
Heart swings and soul sways with His song!!! Such is the aurora of the master that every living entity on the planet gasps upon the celestial wings breezing onto Him. Expression via words is damn futile, silence forging straight from the core describes His myst self the best.
He is absolute, acme of all human attributes. Hence every being according to his elation fills his voids via this ultimate storehouse as he couples himself with the frequency of the Master.

Tez andhi me bhi mitne se mana karte hai,
kuch nishan kadmo k aisehote hai...


Toot ti hai khamoshiya jab hoti hai sargoshiya :)

Jai Gurudev
Love
Shivani :)


2 comments:

  1. superbly narrated ur feelings ur happines for being in love with divine...

    words actually are not enough source which can be use to describe the presence of guru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear words are not enough :)

    ReplyDelete